Our RMA Services Terms and Conditions
Within the specified warranty period, JimPower will repair or replace parts sold by us.
Below are the terms and conditions of our RMA services:
1. The maintenance service is provided for products purchased from JimPower Trading Limited. The customer should complete the service request form below before sending the goods for repair/replace.
2. No additional charge is required for products that are sold by JimPower Trading Limited and within the specified warranty period.
3. The warranty period is calculated from the date of the invoice for the product. The customer should fill in below form 14 days before the expiration of the warranty period.
4. Upon receipt of defected products, JimPower Trading Limited will verify the defected products received is matching with the information on the maintenance request form.
5. Warranty is VOID under the following conditions:
A. Alterations or modification of products
B. The product is subjected to unusual physical damage.
C. Damage to the product that results from accidents, abuse, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification.
6. The customer is responsible for returning the defective product at his own expense. Delivery via an insurable courier is recommended. Any unauthorized delivery charges will be billed to customers or shipment will be refused.